Getting Started With FireFox Plugin
Last week I was building up the FireFox Extension to support our application on FireFox Browser. Here are the few steps to get started :
- Visit https://builder.addons.mozilla.org
- Go to Create an Add-on Now
- Add the following code to the main.js
- Click on eye like icon
- Your Extension is installed. Clicking on which will open up a new tab with 'http://www.mozilla.org'
- In my case I needed to monitor a few specific pages so I changed the content for main.js something like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It will ask you to install an addon in case this is your first time with FireFox Extension Builder.
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7